Microsoft\’s Latest Release Windows 11 is looking really different from windows 10. But also is extremely heavy too comparing to Windows 10. The new start UI looks a lot different to Windows 10 and looks more like ChromeOS. There are both advantages of the new UI update and also there are lots of downsides.
5 Advantages Of Windows 11 Comparing To Windows 10
- The new simple Start UI makes it easier for computer aliterate people to use there computer.
- You can now run Android apps natively on Windows 11 Similarly to ChromeOS.
- There are now lots more ways to multitask such as new ways to show windows side by side.
- The new beautiful new themes make your windows experience feel home like.
- Windows 11 is a free upgrade from Windows 10
5 Disadvantages of Windows 11 Comparing To Windows 10
- The new UI is too simple for advanced users.
- The New UI does not have the capability of the taskbar being moved to the sides or top of the screen without a registry tweak.
- Windows 11 uses an average of 8% more CPU utilization than Windows 10.
- Windows 11 will not run on hardware that hasn\’t been bought in the last 2 years.
- Windows 11 requires a TPM 2.0 Chip which isn\’t present on older devices.
So what is the overall thoughts of windows 11?
I think personally that Windows 10 is better and easy to use especially for advanced users like me that don\’t use it for just web browsing. Plus Windows is already a heavier OS and Microsoft are somehow making it even heavier than it already is. This means that then people need to go out and purchase a new computer to run the software. It also doesn\’t run on low power cheap devices like Chromebook which is a waste of time.